Monday, January 25, 2010

What Message Will You Send on Valentine's Day?

As you might guess, this is a loaded question, and it was prompted by a recent visit to the pharmacy. The aisle I usually travel was temporarily blocked, so I was shunted down the stationery aisle. It's not a place I usually frequent; as a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time. So, imagine my surprise when I looked at the price of the cards with Valentine's Day right around the corner.

They're not cheap! I do need to get out more to touch base with reality on occasion. In this case, I had no idea that Crane's 100% cotton, engraved or letterpressed greeting cards are not that much more than what you can buy at the drug store. At $4.79, I'll let you judge the value quotient. And it is Valentine's Day, after all......




 










 






No comments: