Friday, July 30, 2010

Freebie Friday: Five Skylines For The Holidays

I just received printed samples of Crane's Skyline Collection for the holidays. I love writing about the holidays when it's 90 degrees outside. So, it's a good time to share with you the five skyline designs for the 2010 holiday season and here they come:







Since this is Freebie Friday, I will challenge you to identify all five skylines, in order from top to bottom. Normally, I would have you leave a comment below, but by doing so, you might tip off your competitors. So, send me an e-mail with your list to craneinsider at gmail dot com.

I know you personally have don't need this volume, but you probably know someone who does. I will give one winner a copy of:


I look forward to hearing from you.

And, to close, the winner of the Food For Thought Freebie Friday from July 16, according to Dr. Random, is commenter Evacuee. Please send me your contact information to the e-mail above. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Janeiac said...

1)Chigago 2)Houston 3)Boston 4)San Francisco 5)New York

This was a fun challenge, and really enjoy your blog. I stayed up way too late one night catching up on the archives. I, too am an engraved-stationery-and-fountain-pen kind of person.
Jane F. in Boston