Thursday, May 7, 2009

Solid Gold Motifs - Stationery Show at T-Minus 10

You reach a certain point, when you've got to be out of town for a few days, where decisions must be made:

Do I plant my tomatoes before or after the show?
What if it rains and I can't mow the lawn before I go?
What it it doesn't rain? Will my lettuce die?

All that sort of stuff as well as scheduling laundry, shopping for new clothes and on and on. You can probably tell I don't do this very often. But I'm looking forward to my annual trip to the Big City, and if you're a Crane retailer, I'll look forward to seeing you there.

Today's sneak peek at new stationery designs making their debut at the show centers around gold - engraved gold motifs that adorn new cards and notes:







And my personal favorite:

No comments: