Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Eye Candy: Corporate Identity System

I'm getting in samples of some very cool designs and printing techniques from the Crane Business Papers representatives out in the field. As I have mentioned, I have no artistic abilities whatsoever, so it's lots of fun for me to live my creative life vicariously through the talents of others.

This Friday's Eye Candy is the corporate identity system for Mamone & Parners of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Mamone & Partners is a graphics, design and communications firm, so they did all the design work in-house.

Letterhead, envelopes and business cards were printed by the Aries Group in Toronto, using offset printing, embossing, engraving and clear foil stamping on Crane's Crest Fluorescent White 24-pound paper, square-flap envelopes and 100# cover stock.

Enjoy


No comments: