Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Truffles - Lake Champlain Chocolates!

A few days ago, a box arrived from a friend in New York. The box came from Burlington, VT, and had the word "chocolate" on the outside. Already I knew it was going to be a good day.

Inside was another box - this time beautiful in addition to being functional - and already the aroma demanded that I get this thing open.



I knew there were chocolate truffles inside. It said so on the box. I really wanted to dive in and savor the first of these delightful morsels, but one must read the enclosed guide to decide which is to be first: Amaretto Praline, Grande Valencia, White Raspberry or Legendary Dark, among others.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and have a Vanilla Malt - excellent choice!


You get lots of literature with Lake Chaplain Chocolates, and upon perusing the materials, I learned that these things don't keep forever:



Bummer:

No comments: