Thursday, April 17, 2008

Friday Eye Candy

Whew, it's been a big day. This happens to me every year, the first really nice day here in Pownal, Vermont, and I've got to get everthing done, in addition to the day job.

Let's see, I bought seeds for my plot in the Community Garden. I started raking a spot of lawn. I bought a new lawnmower. I filled up my propane tank. And Sunday will be my first round of golf after a long winter layoff.

Anyway, I'm feeling very springy, and thought I would share with you some springy stationery for this week's Friday Eye Candy.

Enjoy your weekend!




Top row, from left, Spring Garden Thank-You Notes, Engraved Hummingbird Notes and Letterpress Woodcut Floral Wedding Invitations. Bottom row, from left, Wasabi Personalized Calling Card, Adirondack Chair Bar Harbor Notes, and kate spade butterfly place cards.

No comments: