Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Do They Do That?

There's a lot that goes on between the time you place your order for personalized stationery and when it arrives at the store, beautifully adorned with engraving or thermography. Every time I have the opportunity to take visitors on a tour of Crane's Personal Design Services, where all this happens, I marvel at the craftsmanship, attention to detail and personal care each order receives. Plus, I love to watch other people work.

Since I can't take each of you on a personal tour of Crane, here is a look at engraving and thermography on fine cotton paper.



1 comment:

Mindthrill said...

Great video, although if I wasted that much die wipe that was used I might be out of a job for anyone I have ever worked for.

Good video though, and good blog. Keep them coming.

Brent W.