Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Wallet Pen: "Coolest Thing Ever!"

That's an exact quote from Wendy after I gave her a Wallet Pen the other day. Actually, it was supposed to be mine, but I knew as soon as I took it out of the box that it belonged with her.


I came across the Wallet Pen via a circuitous route, but one that ultimately led back to Good Old Vermont. Tom O'Brien makes these little sterling silver wonders up the road a ways in Charlotte, along the shores of Lake Champlain.

"You will see it as a grown-up hall-pass in the corridors of distinction," Tom declares, and I get his point. I can see Wendy opening her wallet and brandishing her little Wallet Pen. All of a sudden, it's all about The Pen.

There's already a Fridge List of those who will have one come Christmas morning.

Check it out.


No comments: