I just got my early copy of the Fall issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, and even though I knew what was coming, it was a thrill nonetheless to see things in print.
In this issue, joining the likes of Oscar de la Renta, Mindy Weiss and Sylvia Weinstock as contributors to the regular "Ask the Expert" column is Crane's own Brand Director Megan Kuntze. Megan is featured in a Q&A about all things stationery with writer Jennifer Miranda. They cover such topics as:
- What you should look for in a reputable stationer?
- What trends are you seeing now?
- What if a bride wants to go "green?"
- What are popular design elements, and
- Why is printed stationery so important for weddings?
A second highlight in this issue is a stunning wedding invitation suite created especially for a feature article on "The Golden Touch." As you can imagine, the article focused on metallic gold as a thematic design element from the invitation to the cake. Hand-gilded heavyweight stock is adorned by a hand-drawn monogram and a regally engraved crown.
Have a look.